Sunday, April 17, 2011

LISTEN TO YOUR READERS (ESPECIALLY YOUR AUNT)

So, a couple weeks ago, my sisters and I enjoyed an incredible day trip to Tanger Outlets and the Amana's with a few of my aunts, including my Aunt Judy. My aunts are a large part of who I am today, I have looked up to them in so many ways throughout my life!

When my Aunt Judy and I had a few minutes to chat, she said, "I read your blog, it's really neat.", I replied with, "Yeah....do you like it?" She said, "Yes, but I don't know if it's my eyes or your font, but I have a hard time reading it...."

I told her right there and then, that she brought up a good point, and that she would likely be the subject of a future post.

SO HERE YOU ARE, AUNT JUDITH! BECAUSE OF YOUR GREAT FEEDBACK, I HAVE REVERTED TO A MORE TRADITIONAL (LESS ATTRACTIVE AND FUN), BUT EASIER TO READ FONT! I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO ENJOY!